Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2010

Deutsches Haus

I cannot believe that, with all my fascination with anything and anyone German, it took me 133 days, 20 hours and 51 minutes to at last feature my favourite German restaurant on somerville kitchen.

Deutsches Haus, at the Vancouver Alpen Club, is by far the most enjoyable and authentic German dining experience in the city. 

Schnitzels of all kinds served with homemade SpƤtzle, Sauerkraut, and potato salad are just a few of my favourites here.


Combine this wonderful food with the efficient and friendly service of the German waitresses and you have a formula for a great dining experience. Top that with home made Black Forest Cake and the night is heavenly. 

Deutsches Haus
4875 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, BC
Ein Restaurant sehr empfehlenswert! 






 



 

No comments: