Search This Blog

Friday 23 November 2012

Jealousy

I have been dating Tatsu for six months now (Read I Love Tatsu & Love at Tatsu).

But you are so popular now my dear Tatsu that when I come to meet you, I am competing with crowds of fans.

Jealousy will drive me insane.


But look how beautiful you make everything in the world.

Even boring items like California Rolls and Tempura present like pieces of art.

How can I feel anything but love.


You say "let's spice up our date; you always want to do your Tataki salmon style, let's try it tuna style tonight".

The seared tuna with the sweet and hot sauce took pleasurable senses to a higher level.


Just like I was jealous of the crowds, you were not thrilled with my cranky companion who could not think of anything wrong with your food than it is "too fresh" and "not enough salt".

And you wonder why I love you.


Tatsu Japanese Bistro on Urbanspoon

 

No comments: