Search This Blog

Thursday 26 June 2014

Wacky Traveller

Few times a year I go to Regina for work and, I have to admit, it is one of the most pleasant business trips I take. I have my full day at home, leave at 6:00 pm to the airport and I am there at 11:00 pm. I have a meeting with a great client in the morning and I am home by early afternoon the next day.


The only challenging part of the trip is dinner - options are non-existent at 11:00 pm in Regina. The solution, though, is easy - pack up dinner!


Now that I am used to the ritual, the dinners packed are getting more interesting. Tonight was a plate of rice and chicken, along with fresh cucumbers and green peppers.


A white and creamy dessert may not survive the trip, but a healthier option does.


The next trip is in the fall, wonder what will be on the menu then.

 

No comments: