Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2015

Edible Shopping

Two years ago to the day, I discovered Edible Canada, a restaurant serving local foods (Read A Restaurant & A Café).

At the back of the restaurant, there is a tiny store that is packed with locally (provincially) made goodies. It probably packs the widest selection of local made goodies across over a dozen categories.

Since I get overwhelmed fast, I focused on specific ones, mainly those that the packaging attracted me to.

These included chocolates, salts, peanut butter, jams and jellies. These are the products featured. What else they sell will have to wait till the next visit.




My favourite purchase, though, was this blueberry with lavender jam.

I have already tried it over rice pudding, with peanut butter, on toast and a full spoonful out of the jar.

Definitely a place worth visiting on your next Granville Island trip.

Edible Canada
1596 Johnston St.
Vancouver, BC
www.ediblecanada.com


Edible Canada at the Market on Urbanspoon

No comments: